1989 Chrysler L4, 2.2 L, 135 CID Rebuilt Engine
To read more about Car Engines Store, please visit our Information page.Chrysler Engine Quality Most rebuilt Chrysler engines are just that, rebuilt. Our Chrysler remanufacturing line builds to IMPROVE not just REPLACE! All parts in our high quality Chrysler performance engines (long blocks, short blocks, big blocks & small blocks) meet or exceed all the Chrysler original specifications, and most of the time are purchased from the same suppliers who supply Chrysler! All the moving parts in our Chrysler remanufactured engine are NEW. Be cautious of other engine remanufactures using used, broken, re-machined or returned parts! Due to our precise re-manufacturing standard, the Chrysler Engine line has achieved one of the lowest breakdown rates in the world - Below 1.5% breakdown rate We keep a large inventory of Chrysler remanufactured engine blocks mostly for passenger cars, light trucks, pickups and some marine applications. Most of our Chrysler engine supply is ready for instant freight. Chrysler Engine Description
ALL OUR Chrysler REMANUFACTURED LONG BLOCKS MEET OR EXCEED Chrysler SPECIFICATIONS!
- Our entire Chrysler long blocks (small or big blocks) come with cylinder heads and valve train installed. Note, you have to reuse the existing valve cover(s), timing cover, intake manifold and oil pan from your original Chrysler car, truck or SUV.
- The Chrysler long blocks have NEW valves, valve springs, valve keepers, push rods, rocker arms, fulcrums, lifters, camshaft, timing chain (belt), timing gears, valve guides (diamond honed), three angle seats, cam, rod and main bearings, pistons, piston rings, rod bushings when applicable, gaskets and oil pump.
- The Chrysler cylinder blocks, cylinder heads, crankshafts and connecting rods are cleaned and shot peened and magnafluxed for cracks. All the Chrysler motor bolt holes are tapped.
- The Chrysler Cylinder blocks are bored to each piston and diamond honed to 18RMS finish. All oil galleys are hand brushed with white cleaning brushes and cylinders are hand cleaned with cleaning solution and white towels.
- Your Chrysler cylinder heads have each valve guide diamond honed, seats are three angle. Following assembly, your Chrysler motor heads are vacuum checked for valve seating.
- This Chrysler crankshafts are ground and polished to 12RMS. Each oil galley is hand brushed with a white cleaning brush.
- All connecting rods on the Chrysler block are honed.
* Price as of 04/15/2015. Actual prices may vary.