1986 Ford L4, 1.9 L, 116 CID Rebuilt Engine
To read more about Car Engines Store, please visit our Information page.
Ford Engine Quality
Most rebuilt Ford engines are just that, rebuilt. Our Ford remanufacturing line builds to IMPROVE not just REPLACE! All parts in our high quality Ford performance engines (long blocks, short blocks, big blocks & small blocks) meet or exceed all the Ford original specifications, and most of the time are purchased from the same suppliers who supply Ford!
All the moving parts in our Ford remanufactured engine are NEW. Be cautious of other engine remanufactures using used, broken, re-machined or returned parts!
Due to our precise re-manufacturing standard, the Ford Engine line has achieved one of the lowest breakdown rates in the world - Below 1.5% breakdown rate
We keep a large inventory of Ford remanufactured engine blocks mostly for passenger cars, light trucks, pickups and some marine applications. Most of our Ford engine supply is ready for instant freight.
Ford Engine Description|
ALL OUR Ford REMANUFACTURED LONG BLOCKS MEET OR EXCEED Ford SPECIFICATIONS!
- Our entire Ford long blocks (small or big blocks) come with cylinder heads and valve train installed. Note, you have to reuse the existing valve cover(s), timing cover, intake manifold and oil pan from your original Ford car, truck or SUV.
- The Ford long blocks have NEW valves, valve springs, valve keepers, push rods, rocker arms, fulcrums, lifters, camshaft, timing chain (belt), timing gears, valve guides (diamond honed), three angle seats, cam, rod and main bearings, pistons, piston rings, rod bushings when applicable, gaskets and oil pump.
- The Ford cylinder blocks, cylinder heads, crankshafts and connecting rods are cleaned and shot peened and magnafluxed for cracks. All the Ford motor bolt holes are tapped.
- The Ford Cylinder blocks are bored to each piston and diamond honed to 18RMS finish. All oil galleys are hand brushed with white cleaning brushes and cylinders are hand cleaned with cleaning solution and white towels.
- Your Ford cylinder heads have each valve guide diamond honed, seats are three angle. Following assembly, your Ford motor heads are vacuum checked for valve seating.
- This Ford crankshafts are ground and polished to 12RMS. Each oil galley is hand brushed with a white cleaning brush.
- All connecting rods on the Ford block are honed.