1974 GMC V8, 5.7 L, 350 CID Rebuilt Engine
To read more about Car Engines Store, please visit our Information page.GMC Engine Quality Most rebuilt GMC engines are just that, rebuilt. Our GMC remanufacturing line builds to IMPROVE not just REPLACE! All parts in our high quality GMC performance engines (long blocks, short blocks, big blocks & small blocks) meet or exceed all the GMC original specifications, and most of the time are purchased from the same suppliers who supply GMC! All the moving parts in our GMC remanufactured engine are NEW. Be cautious of other engine remanufactures using used, broken, re-machined or returned parts! Due to our precise re-manufacturing standard, the GMC Engine line has achieved one of the lowest breakdown rates in the world - Below 1.5% breakdown rate We keep a large inventory of GMC remanufactured engine blocks mostly for passenger cars, light trucks, pickups and some marine applications. Most of our GMC engine supply is ready for instant freight. GMC Engine Description
ALL OUR GMC REMANUFACTURED LONG BLOCKS MEET OR EXCEED GMC SPECIFICATIONS!
- Our entire GMC long blocks (small or big blocks) come with cylinder heads and valve train installed. Note, you have to reuse the existing valve cover(s), timing cover, intake manifold and oil pan from your original GMC car, truck or SUV.
- The GMC long blocks have NEW valves, valve springs, valve keepers, push rods, rocker arms, fulcrums, lifters, camshaft, timing chain (belt), timing gears, valve guides (diamond honed), three angle seats, cam, rod and main bearings, pistons, piston rings, rod bushings when applicable, gaskets and oil pump.
- The GMC cylinder blocks, cylinder heads, crankshafts and connecting rods are cleaned and shot peened and magnafluxed for cracks. All the GMC motor bolt holes are tapped.
- The GMC Cylinder blocks are bored to each piston and diamond honed to 18RMS finish. All oil galleys are hand brushed with white cleaning brushes and cylinders are hand cleaned with cleaning solution and white towels.
- Your GMC cylinder heads have each valve guide diamond honed, seats are three angle. Following assembly, your GMC motor heads are vacuum checked for valve seating.
- This GMC crankshafts are ground and polished to 12RMS. Each oil galley is hand brushed with a white cleaning brush.
- All connecting rods on the GMC block are honed.
* Price as of 04/15/2015. Actual prices may vary.