1992 - 1995 Lincoln V8, 4.6 L, 281 CID Rebuilt Engine
To read more about Car Engines Store, please visit our Information page.
Lincoln Engine Quality
Most rebuilt Lincoln engines are just that, rebuilt. Our Lincoln remanufacturing line builds to IMPROVE not just REPLACE! All parts in our high quality Lincoln performance engines (long blocks, short blocks, big blocks & small blocks) meet or exceed all the Lincoln original specifications, and most of the time are purchased from the same suppliers who supply Lincoln!
All the moving parts in our Lincoln remanufactured engine are NEW. Be cautious of other engine remanufactures using used, broken, re-machined or returned parts!
Due to our precise re-manufacturing standard, the Lincoln Engine line has achieved one of the lowest breakdown rates in the world - Below 1.5% breakdown rate
We keep a large inventory of Lincoln remanufactured engine blocks mostly for passenger cars, light trucks, pickups and some marine applications. Most of our Lincoln engine supply is ready for instant freight.
Lincoln Engine Description|
ALL OUR Lincoln REMANUFACTURED LONG BLOCKS MEET OR EXCEED Lincoln SPECIFICATIONS!
- Our entire Lincoln long blocks (small or big blocks) come with cylinder heads and valve train installed. Note, you have to reuse the existing valve cover(s), timing cover, intake manifold and oil pan from your original Lincoln car, truck or SUV.
- The Lincoln long blocks have NEW valves, valve springs, valve keepers, push rods, rocker arms, fulcrums, lifters, camshaft, timing chain (belt), timing gears, valve guides (diamond honed), three angle seats, cam, rod and main bearings, pistons, piston rings, rod bushings when applicable, gaskets and oil pump.
- The Lincoln cylinder blocks, cylinder heads, crankshafts and connecting rods are cleaned and shot peened and magnafluxed for cracks. All the Lincoln motor bolt holes are tapped.
- The Lincoln Cylinder blocks are bored to each piston and diamond honed to 18RMS finish. All oil galleys are hand brushed with white cleaning brushes and cylinders are hand cleaned with cleaning solution and white towels.
- Your Lincoln cylinder heads have each valve guide diamond honed, seats are three angle. Following assembly, your Lincoln motor heads are vacuum checked for valve seating.
- This Lincoln crankshafts are ground and polished to 12RMS. Each oil galley is hand brushed with a white cleaning brush.
- All connecting rods on the Lincoln block are honed.