1986 - 1988 Nissan L4, 2.4 L, 2389 CC Rebuilt Engine
To read more about Car Engines Store, please visit our Information page.
Nissan Engine Quality
Most rebuilt Nissan engines are just that, rebuilt. Our Nissan remanufacturing line builds to IMPROVE not just REPLACE! All parts in our high quality Nissan performance engines (long blocks, short blocks, big blocks & small blocks) meet or exceed all the Nissan original specifications, and most of the time are purchased from the same suppliers who supply Nissan!
All the moving parts in our Nissan remanufactured engine are NEW. Be cautious of other engine remanufactures using used, broken, re-machined or returned parts!
Due to our precise re-manufacturing standard, the Nissan Engine line has achieved one of the lowest breakdown rates in the world - Below 1.5% breakdown rate
We keep a large inventory of Nissan remanufactured engine blocks mostly for passenger cars, light trucks, pickups and some marine applications. Most of our Nissan engine supply is ready for instant freight.
Nissan Engine Description|
ALL OUR Nissan REMANUFACTURED LONG BLOCKS MEET OR EXCEED Nissan SPECIFICATIONS!
- Our entire Nissan long blocks (small or big blocks) come with cylinder heads and valve train installed. Note, you have to reuse the existing valve cover(s), timing cover, intake manifold and oil pan from your original Nissan car, truck or SUV.
- The Nissan long blocks have NEW valves, valve springs, valve keepers, push rods, rocker arms, fulcrums, lifters, camshaft, timing chain (belt), timing gears, valve guides (diamond honed), three angle seats, cam, rod and main bearings, pistons, piston rings, rod bushings when applicable, gaskets and oil pump.
- The Nissan cylinder blocks, cylinder heads, crankshafts and connecting rods are cleaned and shot peened and magnafluxed for cracks. All the Nissan motor bolt holes are tapped.
- The Nissan Cylinder blocks are bored to each piston and diamond honed to 18RMS finish. All oil galleys are hand brushed with white cleaning brushes and cylinders are hand cleaned with cleaning solution and white towels.
- Your Nissan cylinder heads have each valve guide diamond honed, seats are three angle. Following assembly, your Nissan motor heads are vacuum checked for valve seating.
- This Nissan crankshafts are ground and polished to 12RMS. Each oil galley is hand brushed with a white cleaning brush.
- All connecting rods on the Nissan block are honed.