1992 Oldsmobile V8, 5.7 L, 350 CID Rebuilt Engine
To read more about Car Engines Store, please visit our Information page.
Oldsmobile Engine Quality
Most rebuilt Oldsmobile engines are just that, rebuilt. Our Oldsmobile remanufacturing line builds to IMPROVE not just REPLACE! All parts in our high quality Oldsmobile performance engines (long blocks, short blocks, big blocks & small blocks) meet or exceed all the Oldsmobile original specifications, and most of the time are purchased from the same suppliers who supply Oldsmobile!
All the moving parts in our Oldsmobile remanufactured engine are NEW. Be cautious of other engine remanufactures using used, broken, re-machined or returned parts!
Due to our precise re-manufacturing standard, the Oldsmobile Engine line has achieved one of the lowest breakdown rates in the world - Below 1.5% breakdown rate
We keep a large inventory of Oldsmobile remanufactured engine blocks mostly for passenger cars, light trucks, pickups and some marine applications. Most of our Oldsmobile engine supply is ready for instant freight.
Oldsmobile Engine Description|
ALL OUR Oldsmobile REMANUFACTURED LONG BLOCKS MEET OR EXCEED Oldsmobile SPECIFICATIONS!
- Our entire Oldsmobile long blocks (small or big blocks) come with cylinder heads and valve train installed. Note, you have to reuse the existing valve cover(s), timing cover, intake manifold and oil pan from your original Oldsmobile car, truck or SUV.
- The Oldsmobile long blocks have NEW valves, valve springs, valve keepers, push rods, rocker arms, fulcrums, lifters, camshaft, timing chain (belt), timing gears, valve guides (diamond honed), three angle seats, cam, rod and main bearings, pistons, piston rings, rod bushings when applicable, gaskets and oil pump.
- The Oldsmobile cylinder blocks, cylinder heads, crankshafts and connecting rods are cleaned and shot peened and magnafluxed for cracks. All the Oldsmobile motor bolt holes are tapped.
- The Oldsmobile Cylinder blocks are bored to each piston and diamond honed to 18RMS finish. All oil galleys are hand brushed with white cleaning brushes and cylinders are hand cleaned with cleaning solution and white towels.
- Your Oldsmobile cylinder heads have each valve guide diamond honed, seats are three angle. Following assembly, your Oldsmobile motor heads are vacuum checked for valve seating.
- This Oldsmobile crankshafts are ground and polished to 12RMS. Each oil galley is hand brushed with a white cleaning brush.
- All connecting rods on the Oldsmobile block are honed.