1975 - 1983 Plymouth V8, 5.9 L, 360 CID Rebuilt Engine
To read more about Car Engines Store, please visit our Information page.Plymouth Engine Quality Most rebuilt Plymouth engines are just that, rebuilt. Our Plymouth remanufacturing line builds to IMPROVE not just REPLACE! All parts in our high quality Plymouth performance engines (long blocks, short blocks, big blocks & small blocks) meet or exceed all the Plymouth original specifications, and most of the time are purchased from the same suppliers who supply Plymouth! All the moving parts in our Plymouth remanufactured engine are NEW. Be cautious of other engine remanufactures using used, broken, re-machined or returned parts! Due to our precise re-manufacturing standard, the Plymouth Engine line has achieved one of the lowest breakdown rates in the world - Below 1.5% breakdown rate We keep a large inventory of Plymouth remanufactured engine blocks mostly for passenger cars, light trucks, pickups and some marine applications. Most of our Plymouth engine supply is ready for instant freight. Plymouth Engine Description
ALL OUR Plymouth REMANUFACTURED LONG BLOCKS MEET OR EXCEED Plymouth SPECIFICATIONS!
- Our entire Plymouth long blocks (small or big blocks) come with cylinder heads and valve train installed. Note, you have to reuse the existing valve cover(s), timing cover, intake manifold and oil pan from your original Plymouth car, truck or SUV.
- The Plymouth long blocks have NEW valves, valve springs, valve keepers, push rods, rocker arms, fulcrums, lifters, camshaft, timing chain (belt), timing gears, valve guides (diamond honed), three angle seats, cam, rod and main bearings, pistons, piston rings, rod bushings when applicable, gaskets and oil pump.
- The Plymouth cylinder blocks, cylinder heads, crankshafts and connecting rods are cleaned and shot peened and magnafluxed for cracks. All the Plymouth motor bolt holes are tapped.
- The Plymouth Cylinder blocks are bored to each piston and diamond honed to 18RMS finish. All oil galleys are hand brushed with white cleaning brushes and cylinders are hand cleaned with cleaning solution and white towels.
- Your Plymouth cylinder heads have each valve guide diamond honed, seats are three angle. Following assembly, your Plymouth motor heads are vacuum checked for valve seating.
- This Plymouth crankshafts are ground and polished to 12RMS. Each oil galley is hand brushed with a white cleaning brush.
- All connecting rods on the Plymouth block are honed.
* Price as of 04/15/2015. Actual prices may vary.