To read more about Used Parts Finder Store, please visit our Information page.
We are ready to help you find parts for all Subaru Outback models and years. After submitting your part search, you will receive price quotes directly from the sellers (i.e. Subaru salvage yards, junk yards, Subaru car part stores, etc.). Note all the Subaru part price quotes are negotiable to an extent, so do not walk out from a deal before trying to barter with the seller. For example, if you get a price quote on a or for your Subaru Outback that is only in a fair condition, you may be able negotiate the price down. In general, your used Subaru Outback part will cost you about half the price of a new Subaru Outback genuine part.
FYI: Junkyards and auto salvage yard dismantle whole assemblies such as
Seat (Rear), Power Steering Pump, Fender Inner Panel,
Leaf Spring (Rear), Fuel Injection Pump, Quarter Window,
Beam Axle, Transfer Case, Trunklid / Decklid,
Transaxle Case Assembly, Hub, Heater Control,
Intercooler, Beam Axle, Cruise Control Regulator,
Header Panel Assembly, Fuel Pump, Radio,
. This kind of parts is a good candidate for a quality used replacement part. Another good candidate for quality used replacement OE part could be an expensive audio system, car speaker, CD Changer, CD Player, Radio, Stereo Set, Computer and other sound equipment, Use your common sense when buying used replacement car and truck parts.
Note: We do not recommend buying used Subaru Outback inexpensive mechanical, service parts, or labor-intensive parts as candidates for QRP. Save yourself time, money and frustration - Do not buy used Subaru Outback mechanical/repair parts such as
A/C Idler Pulley Bearing, Tail Light Bulb Holder, Convertible Top Switch, Condenser Wire, Air Box Thermostat, Idle Cable Knob,
AT Protection Switch, Air Mass Meter Boot, Door Lock Knob,
AT Flex Plate, Fuel Pump Relay, Cam Housing Seal,
Shift Linkage Boot, Thermostat Housing, Hood Release Handle,
Fuel Injector Clip, Vacuum Pump Repair Kit, Water Pump Bolt,
Booster Check Valve
. Note you can buy a new aftermarket mechanical part for a little bit more money but without the likelihood of failure after installation.
Used Subaru Outback Parts Classified Ads - Sample Listings
Michigan - 2005 Subaru Outback
- Owner's Manual
Michigan - 2005 Subaru Outback
- passenger's side mirror - I need a passenger's side mirror.
Virginia - 2000 Subaru Outback
- Driver Window Switch Assy - This part is common across Legacy 00-03 Outbacks. Point is the switch lets window down but sticky getting er back up. Or is it the Motor?
New York - 2001 Subaru Outback
- rear hatch shocks - I NEED THE LEFT AND RIGHT REAR HATCH STRUTS/SHOCKS FOR THIS VEHICLE
North Carolina - 2001 Subaru Outback
- Tail Light
__ - 1999 Subaru Outback
- Roof Assembly - I need only the front glass sunroof
Vermont - 2000 Subaru Outback
- center tail light assembley - need taillight assembly that covers both lights. my pass taillight is cracked, but the cover is all one piece. also need the tailgate lift springs/shocks, 2. anyone?
Pennsylvania - 2002 Subaru Outback
- Mirror, Door - non-heated or heated
Massachusetts - 2004 Subaru Outback
- Wiring Harness - rear tail light passenger side - looking for harness only or harness as part of full tailight assembly if price reasonable